Summer Plans 2017
Tomorrow is officially the first day of Summer, so I'm just in time to start this new weblog with a Summer plans entry.
I've got a lot of goals for the next few months. As usual, I've got more goals than I can reasonably hope to accomplish, but that won't stop me from trying. Here is a rough list of most of them:
- Complete edX courses in cyber security and calculus, and make some progress on the intro to probability course in preparation for my GMU course in the Fall.
- Complete RHCSA certification.
- Explore WebGLStudio.js and other web graphics programs to prepare for work a student wants to do next year.
- Build websites for NEA Members for Our Revolution and New Virginia Majority Arlington Chapter as a contribution to building these organizations.
- Work with fellow NOVA Web Development coop members to seek business for our coop.
- Document what I accomplish in this blog.
This is not the first time I have launched a blog. From 2009 until last January I wrote entries in the Juan Chacon Free Software and Education Project blog. Blogger is not free software, however, and I wanted to move to something that is. Since I've been using Sphinx for several years now with curriculum projects, I was attracted to ABlog.
Let the fun begin!